Monday, November 13, 2006

We love Art organize We love parties ...


We Love Art organizes an event WE LOVE… when there is an alchimy which means that they have founded an original place, artists of quality and federator topic gather and take sens… So the exceptional character of these evenings, which excites curiosity and keeps the mystery of the next "We love..."


I went to my first We love party with Cha, she made me discover the best electronic parties...
The party was "We love Ellen" It was amazing, incredible with german DJ Ellen Allien.

I must say this night was magic, they put a sky with artificial stars and that made me really crazy ...

WEll good things to remember and very very good music !!!



So :On the 18 of November Saturday night it's gonna be only one place to be in Paris : La Cité des Sciences for the We LOve TRax ! ! !

WE LOVE TRAX PARTY

No comments: