Friday, November 24, 2006

The Bolshoï Ballet

Московская государственная академия хореографии - abbreviated as МГАХ

The Bolshoï Ballet is probably one of the best ballet in the world, for me it is the very best ! It is one of the oldest and most prestigious ballet schools in Russia, and in the world.


The Bolshoi Ballet are the ballet who makes me want to dance, they are so amazing I wish I could dance like that that's how I begin dancing in the conservatory when I was 5 or 6 I don't really remember ...



Then almost 20 years later I had the amazing chance to see them ! It was in New York in the Metropolitan Opera on thuesday evening, July the 26. They danced Don Quixote and it was for me the most beautiful ballet I've ever seen !


Thoses pictures have been taken few years ago by the american magazine Life.
I really like them because they represent very well the atmosphere of a ballet as well of the spirit of the dancer who wants to dance everywhere just as me ...

No comments: